Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Wesley Steward. Here is a little bit about myself:
- Favorite color: Blue
- Hobbies: (Listening, Creating, and Playing) Music, Traveling, Writing, Reading
- Favorite band: The Neighbourhood
- Favorite class: English
- Favorite travel destination: Walt Disney World, in Florida
- Favorite podcast: MouseChat
- Favorite app: Three way tie in between Wattpad, Pinterest, and Spotify
(Here are some super random favorites)
- Favorite airline: Southwest
- Favorite cruise ship: Carnival Sunshine
- Favorite port-of-call: Santa Catalina Island, Calafornia
- I highly recommend the 4 night out of Long Beach on the Carnival Imagination. That’s one of my favorite cruises, mostly because of the destinations! I’ll make a post about that cruise sharing my pictures, facts, and some other stuff!
- Favorite ride at Walt Disney World: The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
- I love the drop and the line queue.
- Favorite hotel: Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center (Nashville, TN)
- Favorite resort at Walt Disney World, Disney’s Contemporary Resort (another good post I am planning to write)
That’s pretty much it for this post. If you have any questions at all about myself, leave a comment in the comment section below. Click the share button to share this on your social media accounts (please).
Have a magical day!